Doing a little research on an exploit, i came across SecurityDot.Net. Google provided the link. However, when i clicked on it, i got this:
Of the 174 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-09-11, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-09-11.Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s), 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 5 domain(s), including odile-marco.com/, google-analyze.org/, 22.214.171.124/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS25220 (GLOBALNOC).
Also, when i tried to browse to the site directly, i got this:
Which turns out to be a built-in interface for the same google-stopbadware database.